The new telephone number for booking Patient Transport Services is: 0800 096 0211.
The criteria for eligibility is set nationally and people who may qualify are those who:
1. May need assistance on route.
2. Are registered with a Kent & Medway GP.
3. Are going to or from an NHS appointment (not emergency or privately funded care) or home from a hospital stay.
4. Are going for physically demanding treatment such as dialysis.
5. Cannot use other forms of transport because of the ir medical or physcial condition.
For further information go to www.km-pts.co.uk/nhs.